Keystone is currently in search of a Landscape Operations Director for our beautiful property in Oceanside. The responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
Summary:The Landscape Operations Director is responsible for overseeing all the aspects of landscape management. Estimating and tracking costs for plants and equipment and interfacing with landscape vendors on a frequent basis.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to run irrigation from a central computer.
- Manage and diagnose irrigation and/or drainage problems.
- Obtain knowledge of plants and their diseases.
- Interface with board members, committee members, and residents daily.
- Interface with landscape vendor on a daily basis.
- Oversee the execution of contracts.
- Track expenses for budgetary items.
- Thoroughly review proposals/requests and make recommendations.
- Drive throughout the community on a frequent basis.
- Ability to communicate with residents, co-workers and management.
- Strong proficiencies in Microsoft Suite programs (Word and Excel).
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a public setting.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to drive within the community.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 or more years of experience working in a landscape maintenance related role.
- Experience using Toro-Lynx software is preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach, grasp, hold, bend, twist, pull, tug and push.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to drive within the community.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We participate in the DMV Pull Notice Program