We are a law firm in Myrtle Beach, SC in need of an experienced administrative assistant/receptionist. We are looking for a long-term team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Communication with clients, lenders, real estate agents, brokers, other paralegals and attorneys is key in this business so we need someone who portrays a professional and personable demeanor. It's important to us for all communications to be clear, courteous, timely and complete. Responsibilities include greeting clients and visitors to the office, answering telephones and directing phone calls to the appropriate staff member, setting up files, processing mail, copying/scanning documents, filing, running daily errands, keeping office supplies stocked, etc. The ideal candidate will take initiative, work independently, and have a professional and friendly demeanor. Proficiency with computers to include programs such as Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to learn new systems is imperative.
We are a busy office, and real estate is fast-paced and stressful at times, but our atmosphere is casual, laid back, and supportive. The perfect fit for our team is someone who is reliable, conscientious, organized and loyal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment