"Our mission at AVEDA is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways which we give back to society. At AVEDA, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility - not just in the world of beauty but around the world."
If you are a dynamic Admissions, Sales, and / or Recruiting professional seeking to work in a creative, high energy, fun environment, then we want to hear from you!
The most satisfying part is that you will be helping to change lives and help start students on new and exciting career paths!
- To be responsible for pursuing, touring and enrolling Aveda Institute students.
- Contact potential students who request information on the Aveda Institutes
- Book tours for potential students
- Carry out informational tours and interviews for potential students
- Ensure student is qualified through Admissions criteria to be an Aveda Student
- Maintain spreadsheet of all new class starts and report on a weekly basis to project class start numbers
- Communicate with Financial Aid on students in application process
- File all necessary documentation (applications, reference letters, education documents, etc.) in student’s file
- Work with students to resolve any obstacles prior to enrollment
- Send out Acceptance Letters or Letters of Denial for potential students
- Follow up with students in application for enrollment
- Attend any required training for Admissions position
- Help plan and execute any Institute events such as Career Fairs, Open Houses or Industry events
- Help carry out outside recruitment programs
- Plan and execute student orientations and mixers
- Maintain accurate reporting of all required data
- Obtain monthly goals of calls, tours booked, application collections and enrollments
Beauty industry experience a plus!
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal skills
- Must have good follow-up skills and be very organized
- Be willing to assist all team members and able to prioritize workflow
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Internet savvy
- Goal oriented and driven