Help Desk Associate Analyst - Risk & Brand Protection / Ethics & Compliance
This position will support operational processes of the Deloitte U.S. Firms' Risk & Brand Protection. Key responsibilities of this position are to safeguard Deloitte and client confidential information, assist transfer of personal data from Deloitte laptops, and provide customer support to Deloitte US Entities' partners/principals and employees interacting with the Compliance HelpDesk.
Location - any U.S. Deloitte office
Work you'll do
As a HelpDesk Associate Analyst, you'll use your analytical, research and investigative skills to:
Data Protection Activities:
- Review requests to remove personal data from Deloitte laptop
- Provide guidance and process direction
- Ensure identified data is centralized and free from Deloitte and client confidential information (e.g., intellectual property, firm deliverables, and creations of work)
- Schedule one-on-one appointments, review and resolve challenges, and oversee successful transfer of personal data to a personal device
- Recognize and resolve common error messages associated with Deloitte technical controls
- Collaborate with other teams: Collaborate with other internal stakeholders (e.g., Talent, Confidential Information (CI) Champions, Information Technology Services (ITS), Confidential and Privacy, Culture Risk and Insider Threat) as needed
- Track support activities methodically with relentless attention to quality, accuracy and timeliness. Track progress, average time to complete, and lessons learned. Support the preparation of periodic reports for reporting and analytics
- Assist in various projects such as making updates to procedure documents (e.g., data removal forms, templates, tools) to improve the personal data removal process
Key skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to apply technical skills related to adjusting software settings and general questions related to data removal
- Attention to quality and detail a must
- Ability to work well under pressure: responsiveness, accuracy and sense of urgency are essential to this role
- Ability to apply critical thinking in evaluating different scenarios
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to prioritize work and work independently; know when to seek guidance
- Proficiency in MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working in ServiceNow, SharePoint, and MS OneDrive
- Limited sponsorship may be available
Ethics and Compliance
The objective of the Ethics and Compliance team is to support Deloitte's shared values and Global Principles of Business Conduct by centrally coordinating and enhancing existing ethics and compliance practices. The program and underlying policies and procedures have been designed to prevent, detect, and address ethics and compliance issues.
Working knowledge and recognition of common financial documents/statements
At least 1-2 years of relevant experience (e.g., customer support, comfortable working with technology, customer-facing) as an analyst
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities-including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development.