Paid training is completed weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m.
from a variety of backgrounds, and many have gone on to complete
graduate degrees in Business, Environmental Policy and Law.
Spill Center Associates have three primary responsibilities.
- Operations: CAs must master a
proprietary emergency response and incident management system.
You’ll be speaking one-on-one with clients, processing
calls, identifying response resources, and completing intake forms
for stakeholders around the world.
- Database Maintenance: Spill Center has developed extensive databases containing information about state and local regulations, reporting policies, and incident response resources to serve our clients.
- Research: As a CA, you’ll be the one responsible for the research required to maintain and expand these databases.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly
- Ability to follow directions precisely
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Database research/navigation
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Equivalent experience in Marketing, Telesales, Account Management, Response Management or the following industries: Environmental, Insurance, Compliance, or Call Center.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
An ideal CA is motivated, energetic, detail-oriented, and has a collaborative mindset.
Spill Center is a small, efficient, and agile company. We value individuals with a strong sense of responsibility, and who thrive on a team. Individual initiative is appreciated and rewarded, and many successful associates are given the opportunities to pursue individual projects related to their interests.
Although great CAs can come from any background, candidates with training in environmental science, insurance, policy, and computer science are strongly considered.
Due to safety considerations arising from COVID-19, this position is currently completely remote. Candidates will be expected to be on-site when this changes.