Designation: Business Analyst
We are looking to add a Business Analyst to our team. This role will offer analytical and reporting support to a variety of teams within the organization.
- Bachelors or master’s in Business Administration or BA in CS/IT, Information Systems, business Intelligence, or Business Logistics.
- NON-IT students can apply if they are willing to work in the field of IT.
- 0-3 years of experience in the related field.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Expand & enhance data and analytic capabilities, continue to improve processes, explore/adopt new tools, drive automation and scripting
- Evaluate, maintain and improve pricing model performance and model governance
- Collaborate with various business partners on project requests, prioritization and delivery
- Use data to generate insights and provide recommendations on Product and Pricing strategies
- Increase influence on decision making, actively participate in and lead strategy development, keep track of analytics impact, ensure good understanding on how analytics output is used
- Prioritize requirements, engage in business analysis activities and create specifications to be used by development teams.
- Work alongside product management to translate their vision into documents and wire frames.
- Provide methodological leadership in analysis, modeling & data warehousing optimization
- Excellent project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in a related role in a technical environment.
- Proven SQL skills and familiarity.
- Previous experience as a member of an Agile Scrum team.
- Ability to bring together and clearly document software requirements.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail
Interested Candidates can directly apply by; https://airtable.com/shrOKq9541UTFsGCY . Please state “Rucha Bhalerao” as your point of contact.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- business analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week: