- Performs tasks associated with account adjustments, file maintenance, research, resolution, and other clerical duties in support of basic debit, credit, and ATM card disputes and chargebacks within regulatory and procedural timeframes.
- Responds to member inquires related to credit, debit, and ATM card account activity and provides assistance in resolving problems and disputes related to fraud and billing errors.
- Provides prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous and personalized service.
- Meets or exceeds departmental goals and objectives.
- Processes lost/stolen card reports, and analyzes fraud alerts for appropriate action.
- PC skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Basic math and data entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal and professional written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle inquiries and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people and be a team player.
- General understanding of all credit union products and services, including knowledge of credit card, check card and ATM programs.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and accurately complete multiple tasks within required timeframes.
Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years teller/electronic payments or equivalent financial institution experience, or 1 year card services experience
- Prior member/customer service, branch or call center experience preferred.