Client Coordinator - 100% REMOTE
Brave Thinking Institute empowers people to create and live a life they love living. Our programs enable people to achieve their potential regardless of any circumstance, situation or condition. Do you want to commit your talent to an organization that truly values your contribution? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, innovate, and unleash your true potential and assist others?
We have an immediate opening for a Client Coordinator (Remote). This remote position is responsible for setting appointments, by making 90+ outbound calls a day to pre-qualified INBOUND LEADS and setting up appointments for our Senior Program Experts.
Salary and bonus compensation: Appointment Setters earn an average of $4,000 to $6,000 per month. Career path and senior positions available with achievement.
In This Role, You Will:
- You will call on pre-qualified in bound leads
- This is not a selling role
- Personal Environment
- Stability, Growth, Career Progression
- We believe in rewarding success
- Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Initiate and generate calls assigned by the supervisor
- Enter prospect opportunities into sales database
- Meet or exceed department and individual goals
- Adhere to company policies
What You Bring:
- Outbound calling experience.
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in a call center environment.
- Basic Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of Data Entry processes and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must work well in a remote team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and customer service skills.
What We Bring:
Brave Thinking Institute is a place where you are all able to bring and utilize your skills to work and where your differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. We bring sincere love and care to every interaction. We live what we teach, we deliver what we promise.
Please access the link below to take a look at our spotlight interview of folks who have joined us!
Good luck. This really is the opportunity you’ve been looking forâ¦ to work with a group of people who will love you, support, you, and give you a venue to share your work with the world in a much bigger way. The possibilities are endless.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,000.00 - $6,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
100% Remote Job
- Do you have a strong working knowledge of computer use and navigation? We are a remote company; this candidate should be tech saavy.
- Are you willing to work on PST time? (We are based in California and operate in PST time zone)
Work Location: Multiple Locations