Renters Warehouse is America's leading real estate investment services company and one of the fastest growing and highest reviewed residential property management companies in America. In addition to its national investor marketplace dedicated to the buying and selling of investment properties, Renters Warehouse manages more than $3 billion in residential real estate, servicing over 14,000 investors and 22,000 residential homes across 42 markets. It is a nine-time honoree of the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America and has won numerous Best Places to Work awards.
In light of our rapid growth and future goals, the Client Services team at Renters Warehouse is looking for a Client Service Advisor to join their group!
Full-time | Monday - Friday | 8am - 5pm
- Answer customer questions regarding their account and solve any problems they are having using high-performing customer service skills
- Enforce all lease terms and issue lease violations as needed
- Perform Rent Collection duties such as contacting customer with delinquent accounts, attempt to establish payment schedules and advise customers of actions for debt repayment
- Perform Maintenance duties such as logging requests via calls and emails for residents and property owner, communicate on status of repairs and receive financial approvals on estimates.
- Troubleshoot basic maintenance requests with clients
- Performs move-out procedures such as move out notices, issuing tenant move out packets, decide on security deposit payments, evaluates move in and out documentation and videos for damage, mediates with owner and resident as needed.
- Perform Data Management duties such as verifying documentation for new property owners and tenants, processing those files, ensure data is accurate in management software, process payments and security deposits appropriately.
- File evictions on severely delinquent accounts as needed
- Manage an ACH payment system used for rent making payments
- Enforce utility bill payment requirements as outlined in the lease
- Assist with HOA Rules and Regulations compliance
- Assist with Section 8 compliance
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 1 years of experience in a customer service or related position
- Excellent customer service skills and passionate about helping others
- Strong communicator via phone and email
- Ability to problem solve and stay organized
Nice to have
Experience in Property Management
Culture at Renters Warehouse
Innovative and collaborative, with a family-feel atmosphere
Casual office environment (Dress code is “Dress for Your Day” - jeans are encouraged!)
Employees are recognized and evaluated based on Core Values
Training and career development are provided
Free snacks and beverages (yes, you read that correctly!)
Company outings and volunteering opportunities planned by our Fun Squad