teambuilding™ is a leader in the online team building industry and we are a 100% remote company. We offer a variety of virtual team building activities for remote teams.
Our mission is for people everywhere to LOVE their work.
- Are typically 90 mins of team building awesomeness
- Currently facilitated virtually using Zoom
- Are designed to be wildly entertaining, with elements of intentional team building
- Are delivered + designed by amazing creative facilitators
- Typically booked by HR manager or team leaders looking to plan a great event for their team to bond!
Community Manager Responsibilities
- Build an online community for our clients and prospective clients.
- Plan and optimize Event Demo schedule for prospective clients (virtual). Must be analytical to create success metrics.
- Be the TeamBuilding Face at the Demos to introduce the event host and field questions. Must be outgoing and professional to co-host events.
- Organize and run community events for clients (virtual) such as "How to Run a Non-Awkward Icebreaker for your Team." Must have a mind/heart for curriculum design.
- Participate in industry groups and social media.
- Email / message with clients.
- Basic social media management / engagement.
- Experience in Community Management, HR or similar
- Bonus if work developing an online community
- Work style must fit TeamBuilding vibe of positive, action oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Reasonably tech savvy
- Must have access to reliable internet
Hours and Pay Rates
- Salary of $50,000 - $65,000 USD per year + benefits
- 40 - 45 hours per week
How to Apply
- Submit an application online (Please no emails or phone calls)