At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Cultivator position is responsible for leading the day-to-day plant care as outlined by the phase Cultivation Manager. The Cultivator will assist with harvesting and transferring plants into the flower rooms. The Culitvator position is the main POC for all pruiing respobsiniltes in the garden, including the cleanliness of assigned flower rooms, managing water, feed, pest management and IPM schedule. The Cultivator position will routinely check batch ppm and irrigation schedule ensuring nutrients are mixed according to the appropriate recipe and on the necessary program as assigned by the Cultivation Manager. The Cultivator position must be flexible in how they prioritize responsibilities in order to meet any unexpected opportunities that present themselves inside the garden. A Cultivator must closely monitor assigned room environments for temperature, relative humidity, CO2, and familiarize themselves with the associated technology.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- History of successfully integrating into teams in indoor cultivation environments.
- History of completing daily cleanliness protocols including sweeping, moping and foliage maintenance.
- Confidence with maintenance of phase appropriate water room
- Must be capable of using both hands and using tools designed to aid in the plant growth process.
- Coordinate with other department team members to ensure appropriate distribution of labor including Canopy Technician teams
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work alternating holidays in support of the production timeline and labor needs
- Ability to set and meet goals within structured timeframes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and the flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Multi-month experience with indoor Cannabis grows.
- Specific experience with dehumidifiers, growtronix, pulse meters, fans, and irrigation systems strongly preferred.
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location