Role and Responsibilities:
- Process consumer contract information such as customer, dealer, and vehicle details into various systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process a minimum of 30 manual contracts per hour except for full-time evening. receptionist, which is 25 manual contracts per hour, with a 1% or less error ratio.
- Running balanced reconciliation reports.
- Strives to enforce and live the NAE Philosophy of CQSE each day.
- Takes ownership of changes and personally responsible for managing change in an upbeat positive manner.
- Other Job Duties as
assigned such as:
- Faxed Claims
- Contract Requests
- Back-Up Scanning
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type 10,000 keystrokes alphanumeric with a minimum of 95% accuracy.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous data entry experience preferred.
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to frequently sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally walk, stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to spend extended hours in front of a computer screen and use close vision, distant vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Disciplined to work independently.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple personalities.
report this job.