NY - Ossining, NY – Dispatcher/Scheduler
SEB Security Services /NY SEB Inc. is looking for both full-time and part-time Dispatcher/Scheduler. Responsible for providing Dispatcher/Scheduler services of security guards who will work to direct the day-to-day route operations . This work is done in compliance with the procedures defined by SEB and in conformance with company procedures. His/her duties involve daily communication and interaction with security guards and clients. He/she must also organize and conduct activities to assure safe, cost-effective, on-time operating performance. Tracks and reports sign-in/sign-out times, assures guards are timely, and communicate any issues to the Area Supervisors or Area Managers as appropriate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all incoming call from clients, field staff and management demonstrating competence and professionalism.
- Resolve client complaints in a timely manner and or document and escalate the complaint to management.
- Dispatch /Schedulers must maintain effective communication and build cooperative relationships with Area Managers, Supervisors, clients and SEB management.
- Schedulers are responsible for creating and maintaining all the schedules, open shifts and call offs.
- Maintain knowledge clients post orders, service types and regions serviced.
- Access and edit schedules in Valiant. Document guard performance, call offs, tardiness, removals, suspensions as required.
- Use email with an understanding of mandatory recipients for each issue and with professional and appropriate tone.
- Anticipate hiring needs and make requests to recruiter.
- Comply with regulations and laws related to non-discrimination, non-retaliation, security guard licensing, and all other applicable laws.
- Regular communication with all new hire guards to ensure they
are integrated into schedule as soon as possible.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Computer proficiencies: email, Valiant, and other software as need
· Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Knowledge of Security & Loss Prevention systems preferred but not required
· Retail, Multi-location, Distribution Center and Corporate Office experience preferred but not required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professional and positive manner with management, employees and client associates and customers.
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimum supervision.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Able to pass a thorough background screen, including criminal background check
- Dispatch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
JOB TYPE: Part-Time/Full-time
SALARY: $16.00 to $18.00 per/hour depending on experience and role available