HR/Recruiting Coordinator Job Description (HR Assistant)
Job Summary: The Recruiting Coordinator works aside with all recruiters and HR staff onsite or Virtual. The Recruiting Coordinator keeps the recruiting department running smooth and on-track from any possible errors or any unexpected time-consuming situations from an HR documentation perspective. This position is responsible of coordinating all new hires onboardings and maintaining a professional tracker for all classes. Data entry and records keeping is daily and communicating with potential new hires via phone, text, and email is required. This position works under high-volume hiring and a very fast-paced environment. The recruiting coordinator responsibilities can change and are not limited to.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets candidates coming in for interviews â Onsite
- Updates and retrieves applicant information in company’s applicant tracking systems
- Communicates with applicants on an as-needed basis during the interviewing and hiring process
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, working conditions and other relevant company information
- Sets up applicants for testing and screening
- Provides candidates with appropriate study guide/materials in preparation for the candidate interview
- Creates recruiting packages and files for use during application process -Onsite
- Contributes to the overall recruiting efforts of the department by providing sourcing strategies on a regular basis as determined by Recruiting Manager
- Assists the recruiters with other duties as needed
- Manages assigned classes new hire onboardings/Excel Tracker for record keeping.
- Communicates with all potential candidates and new hires inside the company via Phone call, text, and email.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to qualify for performing the job.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma/GED is required. Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college is preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percent.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to multitask.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be familiar with Human Resource systems, Payroll systems and Spreadsheet software and working knowledge of Word Processing software.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Employee must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such levels as determined at Telvista’s sole discretion. The employee must be available and willing to work on-site and for such hours per day or hours per week as Telvista determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Telvista is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Office Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location