If you are seeking a career and not just a job, my cleints continued growth has created an opening with our HR team to help handle our growing the firm. If you are a highly motivated person interested in joining a successful company, this is the job for you! My client is a privately run business with over 200 employees and are currently looking for a HR Generalist to join their team.
We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the HR practices by conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related studies (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply