- Identify and initiate resolutions to users’ technology-related problems and concerns, assisting users via email, remote access, telephone and in person or forwarding to other technical support providers as appropriate. Interact with these providers to collaboratively resolve escalated support issues and agency-specific requests as assigned.
- Provide application support to agency staff, especially within the agency’s client information system(s).
- Update, edit and modify portions of the agency’s client information system(s) using Crystal Reports, vendor supplied development tools and other application, database and server elements as needed.
- Participate in other department and agency tasks as assigned, including:
- Preventative and ongoing system maintenance
- Hardware & software deployment/upgrades
- Participate in setup and delivery of user training (both in-person and online/pre-recorded sessions)
- Create and update technical documentation for both end users and internal staff.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School graduate (college or professional coursework highly desirable)
- Experience/Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: healthcare/medical billing process, nonprofit service organizations, customer service/user support, technology related environments, professional training/development.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple tasks
- Hardware/Software application support (demonstrated ability and/or work experience)
- Application development, especially database related
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
JCFS Chicago offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
JCFS Chicago is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application