ITR Concession Company seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist communications and marketing efforts for the association. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of communications and marketing while working for the Indiana Toll Road.
- Reports directly to the Communications Manager
- Works directly with the Communications Manager and other employees
- Direct contact with project stakeholders at times
- Performs all tasks safely and supports a safety culture in all ITRCC activates.
- Assist in writing, editing and sending out member communications.
- Possible projects with social media, research, writing and others as assigned.
- Maintains and updates Company web-site and social media pages.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Regular reliable attendance.
- Must hold or be working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public Relations)
- Graphic Design literate (Adobe Programs)
- Understanding of the basic principles of communications, public relations and/or marketing
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective oral and written communications
- Must possess the ability to be thrive in high pressure situations
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- 3 years of experience working within the public relations field
- Frequent Standing, Sitting and Walking
- Frequent Talking and Listening
- Light Physical Effort
- Heavy Computer Usage
- Travel Time required may be up to 40%