Get ready to spend your summer earning cash, gaining experience,
and enjoying the outdoors! We are STILL hiring for 2020 Summer
Lifeguards and we want you to apply today!
We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around COVID-19 as it progresses.
NOTHING is more important to us than the safety of our staff and clients. We don’t expect applicants to complete the in-person lifeguard training skills or show up for a shift until the health authorities allow it and we’ve made accommodations for our staff and pool users as directed.
Now is the perfect time to complete the hiring process and begin your training! From online applications to virtual interviews, we changed our hiring process to keep moving forward during this time of social distancing. Take advantage of this opportunity to join our team from the safety and comfort of your own home!
Whether you’re a student or adult looking for a summer job, you’ve come to the right place! We have summer lifeguard positions available all over the country, check out our jobs page to see if one of our pools is hiring near you.
Why Become a Lifeguard with Guard for Life, an American Pool program?
- Guard for Life has lifeguard positions all over the country for indoor, outdoor, seasonal, part-time, full-time, and more!
- A lifeguard is a fun and flexible position with great pay rates!
- A lifeguard position looks great on resumes and college applications, displaying responsibility and dedication.
- Guard for Life offers a variety of training courses to help you learn and keep you up to date on the best Lifeguard practices.
- The perfect job for high school students, college students, and adults with flexible schedules.
- A lifeguard position can be seasonal or year-round depending on availability in your area.
- American Pool companies provide opportunities for advancement. A lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor, staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor, and other great aquatics positions!
To be a Lifeguard, you must:
- Be a minimum of 15 years old
- Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications.
Lifeguard Training Provided
For more information please go to https://guardforlife.com/apnj
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified lifeguard/red cross first aid: 1 year (Preferred)
- Life Guarding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction