Since its founding in 1991, Union Supply Group has grown into the most innovative and price sensitive supplier of commissary goods and services. Union Supply provides food, apparel, footwear, electronics, and personal-care products to State, Federal and County correctional institutions nationwide.
Today Union Supply Group offers more than 12,000 items in secure, correctional-appropriate designs and packaging to meet the safety and security needs of the correctional industry. With nearly 600,000 square feet of warehouse space at our distribution centers near transportation hubs in Los Angeles, Ohio and Florida, Union Supply Group fills orders accurately, completely and on-time. We pride ourselves on same day shipping on all orders.
Union Supply Group is exclusively dedicated to supplying the correctional industry. We have become the fastest-growing commissary provider in the industry by emphasizing security, innovation and value across our entire product range.
Leading distributor of food, apparel, electronics and health & beauty products has an immediate full time employee opportunity for a Microsoft SSRS Report Developer in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area. We are a mid-sized company looking for an experienced on-site Microsoft SSRS Report Developer to join our small dynamic development and IT support team. The ideal candidate will have experience in distribution and retail industries. The position requires less than 10% travel. If you are a creative problem solver, self-motivated, have excellent development and effective communication skills along with distribution knowledge then this may be the perfect position for you.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health/Dental benefits
- Growth industry
- Assigned territory
- Responsible for the development & support of many existing reports that are primarily based on information from our ERP and related databases including the company’s Financials, Sales/CRM, procurement, inventory management, B2B distribution and catalog based retail sales data.
- Assist with the development of new ERP functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.
- Assist in the creation of Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications Documents as well as documenting the enhancements made to the company’s existing SSRS reports.
- Responsible for Source Control, configuration and release management of the company’s SSRS reports.
- Use Visual Studio and SQL Server Report Builder to modify or enhance an extensive repository of existing SSRS reports and develop new SSRS reports from data in replicated MS Dynamics AX tables as well as custom tables, DB views and data files.
- Develop and maintain data integrations between SSRS report server and other platforms and databases.
- 5 years of Microsoft SSRS/Power BI report development experience.
- 5 years MorphX and Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- 5 years Dynamics AX business logic and X , SQL experience preferred
- 5 years developing reports in SSRS experience
- Previous experience developing and deploying reports based on Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP tables is a plus.
- Must be able to work regular work hours Monday thru Friday in our office in the Irving TX area. This is not a remote or work from home position.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end-users as required to define business, financial and operations along with corporate objectives. Leverage this knowledge of the business requirements and objectives when designing and developing new or enhancing existing SSRS reports or integrations.
- Work with other members of the IT team to identify and resolve Dynamics AX, SSRS report and/or related systems issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to professionally push projects forward with limited supervision or management.
- Ability to develop, update and maintain Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Functional and technical knowledge of the features, proper configuration and support of Microsoft SQL Server Report Server and Power BI servers.
- Functional knowledge of the Order Management, CRM, Inventory Management, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Finance modules in an ERP platform.
- Knowledge of demand planning and warehouse management solutions.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft SQL Server Report Server stack & development best practices.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements for new SQL functions, stored procedures and SSRS reports, and to develop appropriate solutions that meet or exceed those requirements.
- Ability to understand the information provided in new or existing reports and validate the information presented in the report(s) is accurate based on other tested reports or through a separate validation against the source data.
- Ability to configure and provide technical support for a production SSRS environment as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Indeed Hire and Union Supply Group are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dynamics AX business logic and X , SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- developing reports in SSRS: 5 years (Required)
- MorphX and Microsoft Visual Studio: 5 years (Required)
- Irving, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)