- Support content creation for various properties both domestic and international; including SportsCenter and other studio shows, live events for professional and college sports, and features.
- Daily responsibilities will vary based on rotation; ranging from running teleprompter, screening and logging games/events, producing highlights, researching video content for various shows, and live event support.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete delivery of multimedia content and publish to various platforms.
- Edit video elements and research video content for various studio shows/networks.
- Coordinate graphics for assigned studio telecasts or remote events
- Log and archive video and associated data for future use
- Produce elements such as teases, opens, and montages for various shows and live events.
- Support live events by gathering video and sponsorship elements for broadcasts.
- Participation in extensive development curriculum based on workshops/seminars
- Participation in group project that will expose employees to ESPN Business Segments and Leaders
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong overall knowledge of multiple sports; including teams, players, and rules.
- Ability to identify and cultivate compelling storylines for various platforms
- Must possess strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to react quickly and positively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
Preferred Qualifications :
- A minimum of one year experience in sports media, preferably in content creation
- Awareness of social media trends and relevant platforms
- Self-starting attitude and team-oriented work ethic
- Familiarity with server-based media and/or non-linear editing equipment
- Leadership experience in a professional role, organization or activity
- Knowledge of international sports a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, with the ability to speak and write in both English and Spanish
Required Education :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience