WHO WE ARE:
Intellibed is the world leader in luxury bedding. We are not a mattress company but are in the sleep wellness business. Our mission is to improve our customers lives through better sleep. Instead of relying on foam in our beds for comfort, INTELLIbed uses a proprietary material called Gel Matrix, which provides superior comfort and support. As a team member, you will be helping the company manufacture this Gel Matrix material which in turn changes customers lives. Our company has sustained substantial growth over the last three years doubling in revenue each year. We provide great growth opportunities for the right individual.
The following job description is for a position of Production Team member with INTELLIbed. This is a general overview and is not an all-inclusive job description; additional duties may be assigned by a supervisor to meet business needs.
- MUST be a team player.
- Contribute as a member of the Manufacturing team to ensure startups are on time.
- Learn every step in the Manufacturing process.
- Keep facility tidy, clean and organized.
- Master every stage of the production line by being actively involved in each procedure.
- Quality Control -Every bed we make must meet INTELLIbed’s strict quality standards. You will be trained in all aspects of quality.
- Load and unload items from machines and crates.
- Ensure that all loaded items are done so in accordance with the company SOP’s.
- Make sure that appropriate safety measures are considered at every step of the production process.
- Pull damaged or quality rejected items from the production line.
- Ensure that any equipment or tool malfunction is immediately reported.
- Make sure that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift.
- Check that the finished product meets the company’s quality standards. Report faults immediately to management and isolate any damaged or inconsistent parts immediately.
- Ensure proper labeling of finished items and ensure proper documentation on production reports.
- Practice appropriate safety Advocate safety practices to the rest of the production team members.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - As assigned by Line Coach/Manufacturing Manager.
This is the very basic qualifications for a line worker position, pay is DOE.
experienced individuals will be considered for positions as line
leads, and shift
Intellibed has several positions available on our manufacturing team. We need line workers, leads, and shift supervisors.
Compensation is commensurate to experience.
WHAT INTELLIbed OFFERS TO YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Company supplied uniforms
- Periodic company paid lunches
- A clean, safe, team-oriented work environment
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Shift differentials
- Health insurance (company pays 50% of the premium)
- Free Intellibed mattress on your one-year anniversary (Retail valve up to $4999.00)
- Satisfaction of working with a company that is making a difference in their customer’s sleep wellness and lives.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel, stand for long periods of time, bend, squat, reach and turn to access product coming off production line. Must be able to lift as much as 65 pounds. May be required to push or pull with a dolly or pallet jack up to 500 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Line positions will be exposed to various unfamiliar conditions where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn and which may include, but are not limited to eye, ear, and foot protection. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but increases significantly in the manufacturing plant.