The Research Project Coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance to the
Chief Chemical Engineer. It is their responsibility to be the gatekeeper, as well as, manage all
special projects the Chief Chemical Engineer is working on. They are also responsible for
managing communicaons between the Sales, Producon, and R&D departments. This
correspondence includes, but not limited to: providing informaon on products, formulaons,
clerical assistance, etc. They will also assist in creaon, eding, and management of
documentaon and technical informaon on behalf of the Chief Chemical Engineer to the
Quality Team. Weekly reports/updates to the Execuve Team on the status of projects and the
R&D departments will be required.
- Organizaon and management of all Chief Chemical Engineer’s projects
- Providing R&D assistance on projects
- Providing technical support to the Sales and Quality departments
- Educating the Sales department on product knowledge and answering any specific quesons our client’s have about our products from a scienfic and chemical standpoint
- Working/prepping ingredients for the Quality Department
- Assisting with engineering, technical and formulaon process
- Assisting with the purchase of raw material ingredients/documentaon and coordinating proper documentaon with the Quality and Accounng Departments
- Assisting with equipment experse on processing and parts
- Assisting the Chief Chemical Engineer with clerical dues such as calendar management, email support, conference calls, etc.
- Excellent verbal and wrien communicaon skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizaonal skills and aenon to detail.
- Excellent me management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Strong analycal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to priorize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to funcon well in a high-paced and at mes stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microso Office Suite and Project Management soware.
Educaon and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or relevant field required
At least two to five years related experience required.
Project Management experience preferred.
Prolonged periods of sittting at a desk and working on a computer
report this job.