Our growing Real Estate company is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the day to day duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run all aspects of the business. You will be responsible for managing the CEO's entire portfolio of clients and helping write contracts as well. It is important to understand this job may require you to be available to perform duties at nights and on weekends.Compensation:
$35,000 - $45,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
First licensed in early Feb 2018, Brandon Howard created The Howard Group realty company in Bentonville, AR. Over the first 12 months, gross sales have been some of the largest in history among first year agents in the market center (10 million/44 transactions). Quickly innovating, Brandon expanded his team to include more staff, systems and lead machines to make sure each agent is thriving. In November of 2018 Brandon launched the first expansion team in Jacksonville FL. After 13 months at KW The Howard Group moved to Fathom Realty LLC in efforts to boost team expansion. It is our goal to build the largest real estate team in the world by providing more value to team members and clients than any other team in the world.
Come help build this team to the largest in the U.S!
We aim to build relationships for life and have our team be with us long term. We are not a fan of turn over and are looking for people who want to grow with a company for life!