Front Desk Receptionist--Coppell
Description: Receptionist at an After-School Academy (Part time)
Excel Academy in Coppell is hiring Front Desk Receptionist for the After-school program
WILL BE FULLTIME FOR SUMMER / SPRING CAMPS
- Job Hours from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies the Director of visitor arrival
- Answers phone calls
- May need to drive a 15-seater van to Pick up children from school.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains state minimum standards to keep children safe
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, MS Office (Excel / Word) Ability to drive a 15-seater van, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus.
Job position prefers prior experience as receptionist within a professional environment.
Candidates must have or be able to obtain prior to employment CPR and First Aid Certification, take a 2 hr driving safety course online, Pass an FBI fingerprint background check, but these can be fulfilled upon hire.
If you are looking to join this great team, please email your resume.
This position is available for immediate start.
High school diploma(Preferred)
773 S MacArthur Blvd, #225
COPPELL TX 75019
director@excelacademycoppell dot com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coppell, TX (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: