Envision Radiology is looking for a remote Accounts Receivable Representative to join our team!
Welcome to Envision Radiology, where we are passionate about improving lives through unmistakable quality and spectacular service in every community we serve. Our culture starts with understanding why we exist and our vision is to revolutionize diagnostic imaging and be the best in the world. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about our culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
In 2019, US News named Colorado Springs in the top three most desirable place to live in the United States. Colorado Springs continues to grow and is the perfect place to call home.
Connect with us and discover your unique path to a fulfilling and rewarding career with Envision Radiology!
Under the Direction of the Billing Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Representative (A/R Rep) is responsible for working with insurance companies to perform insurance billing, review and verify accounts as well as generate patient statements & other invoices.
- Follows up with insurance companies on submitted claims.
- Obtains status of payment via phone, email or use of the website/portal.
- Appeals denied claims.
- Actively works Accounts Receivable to maintain acceptable days in A/R.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding Patient Health Information (PHI) as well as follows HIPAA regulations.
- Identifies billing trends (i.e. claim format, denials, and payment issues).
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Financial Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
No travel is expected for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Medical Billing field
- Knowledge of EOBs
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and a team player
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and browsers quickly and accurately
- Ability to excel in a very fast-pace team environment
- Ability to continuously “exceed” company and customer expectation
- Strong communication skills & professional demeanor
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Adheres to Envision’s Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies and attends annual Compliance training as set forth by the Company.
Position Pay Range $16.15 -$19.45
Below is a list of benefits that are offered to employees, once eligibility is met.
Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Company Matched 401k Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Other duties may be assigned as needed by supervision.
OSHA Exposure Rating: 1
It is reasonably anticipated NO employees in this job classification will have occupational exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids.
Envision Radiology is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.