- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate a computer and the web
- Typing skills (minimum 25 words per minute – Click here to take a free typing test!)
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of customer service experience (Retail or food service experience is great!)
- Availability to work shifts within the call center’s hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday
- Some Saturdays may be required on a rotating basis, depending on the team to which you are assigned.
- Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Nevada, Texas, South Carolina or Georgia resident
- Home desktop or laptop computer
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
- Cellular phone
- Secluded and distraction-free work environment
The value of your employment is more than your paycheck. It’s the combination of competitive pay, health benefits and other benefits Morley provides – your total compensation package.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (earn rewards for meeting health goals)
- Programs to quit tobacco use and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
- Retirement plans
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
Benefits to Make Your Life Easier
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
- Family, financial and estate guidance (online will) services
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Morley.
Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team immediately moved most associates to remote work, created preparedness plans, and continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA, and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services guidelines.
Our Facilities team has worked tirelessly to maintain increased disinfection standards, build safety shields for cubicles and ensure workstations are adequately spaced to offer additional protection for our on-site associates.
As a result, we have experienced little to no spread of COVID-19 in our offices (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at email@example.com.