- Los Angeles, CaliforniaConsumer Insights
As the Content & Audience Intelligence Team within Consumer Insights, we are big believers in the power of the member voice when it comes to best-in-class content. Our team strives to better understand what motivates members' love for our TV shows and movies so that we can help Netflix continue to create & promote stories that will excite audiences around the world.
As the Researcher, Content & Audience Intelligence, you will play a crucial role in this endeavor by leading and shaping our team’s primary vehicle to understanding members’ reactions to content: our global content tracking initiative. In this role, you will get to be the voice of what consumers around the world think about our content - what they love about it, how it could better deliver on their tastes & preferences and what they want to see more of in the future. This role is an exciting opportunity for a curious, entertainment-loving researcher who enjoys all aspects of the research process and is eager to work across a range of genres from comedy, drama, fantasy and action, to animation, nonfiction and more!
In this role, you will become the subject matter expert and thought leader on all things related to post-release content insights.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the ongoing post-release content tracking survey by regularly updating questionnaires and survey programs, managing vendor relationships, coordinating translations, overseeing fieldwork, and maintaining the highest-level of data quality
- Conducting deep-dive analysis to find patterns within the data and connect dots across genres & formats to inform how we create even better content for the future
- Socializing and leading adoption of the data and tools across the business
- Spearheading innovative research & methodology approaches to help improve the efficiency, impact, and future scalability of the post-release content tracking initiative
- Partnering with Content, Marketing, Data Science teams and other Consumer Insights researchers to spot ways to integrate behavioral data in our analyses and develop new research initiatives
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on quantitative research experience in a market research agency or department (ideally with experience across a range of quantitative methodologies)
- Experience in designing, managing, and updating long-term tracking studies from end-to-end (global research experience ideal, but not required)
- Strong analytical skills; you love digging into large amounts of data and are excited about learning new analytical techniques and tooling
- Highly detail-oriented & organized thinker with excellent time management skills; you take pride in effectively prioritizing tasks and making things more efficient
- Independent thinker that likes taking initiative and approaches problem-solving with an innovative mindset
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and communication skills with the ability to turn findings into actionable, data-driven stories
- Experience in socializing research findings across different departments
- Passionate about entertainment and digging deep to uncover true audience needs
Share this listing:LINK COPIED