Applicable for OPT/CPT/EAD/GC/US Citizen
Not Applicable for C2C
· Preferred RF Drive Test Engineer
· Willing to relocate anywhere in USA
· Record cell site signal strength.
· Data collection.
· Examples include dropped calls, poor coverage, and overloaded circuits.
· Making 911 calls to ensure all information is reaching the correct E911 call center.
· Drive testing of sites following the re-home of E911 circuits.
· 5G installation and Field Testing.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 1 years related work experience.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Drive Test: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 5 - 6 months
- One location
- 4 - 6 months