- Assists with new hire nesting, coaching, & training for IB Sales & Retention.
- Provides campaign & new offer assistance.
- Monitors calls and help tailor trainings to modify behaviors.
- Reviews order entry issues and develop coaching accordingly.
- Conducts group trainings and “brown bag sessions” to address trending areas of difficulty.
- Subject matter expert for sales policies & processes.
- Provides informal and formal training on tools or programs used to all levels of employees in sales and retention.
- Helps identify trends or gaps in tools or programs and send feedback through appropriate channels.
- Establishes partnerships across all regions and with Center boundary partners (including supervisors, managers, directors) in order to maximize effectiveness.
- Drives alignment, consistency, and cohesiveness in people practices, call center management activities, overall performance management, and customer service delivery, to achieve personal and department goals – especially with new hire nesting.
- Implements tactics which enhance sales performance across sales contests, commissions, leadership development, training, and call center technology needs.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 years of experience preferred in related field (i.e. sales, sales operations, etc.).
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills and an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications as well as effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers and quickly adapt to changes in process, requirements, goals, and organizational change.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales and retention employees.
- Proven ability to execute tactical goals in support of national strategy and vision.
- Available to work flexible schedules, including rotating on-call positions, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired.
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- One year experience within Cox.
- Prior call center experience.
About Cox Communications
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.