NY - Brooklyn, NY – Site Supervisor
S.E.B Security Services, Inc. /NY SEB Inc. is looking for a
full-time Site Supervisor. The Supervisor oversees the effective
management of daily operations for assigned location. Supervisor
facilitates the duties and tasks of Security Guards ensuring they
are properly trained to execute site specific post orders as
required. This work is done in compliance with the procedures
defined by SEB and in conformance with company procedures. His/her
duties involve daily communication and interaction with security
guards and clients. He/she must also organize and conduct
activities to assure safe, cost-effective, on-time operating
performance. Tracks and reports sign-in/sign-out times, assures
guards are timely, and communicate any issues to the Area
Supervisors or Area Managers as appropriate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure high levels of client service satisfaction through effectively staffing, training, and communicating with staff and location management
- Manage Security Guards staff in assigned location, ensuring post orders are fully understood and being executed upon by staff.
- Strong commitment to responding with a sense of urgency to client problems to ensure resolution and that measures are put on place to prevent future occurrences
- Ensure policy, standards and procedures are maintained.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling, time & attendance, incident reporting, and audit systems are being utilized to standard. Partnership and active communication with Corporate Offices and Senior Management to ensure company philosophies, programs, policies and initiatives are being achieved.
- Act with the company’s best interest in mind concerning budget,
expense control, and growing the business.
- Covering client post in call out or emergency situations maximizing billable hours
- Execute specific client post orders
- Effectively manage overtime and unproductive hours
- Respond to and proactively correct client issues
- Ensure payroll is completed and submitted accurately each
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Computer proficiencies: email, Valiant, and other software as
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Knowledge of Security systems preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professional and positive manner with management, employees and client associates and customers.
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimum supervision.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Able to pass a thorough background screen, including criminal
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: $25.00 per/hour