Cadia Healthcare is seeking a passionate person to join our team as a Social Worker, who will make an impact on our patients lives everyday. We are looking for a dynamic individual, with a strong drive to motivate our patients and provide the best care possible. Our staff of devoted medical professionals are ready for you to join the team.
Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are about the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees.
We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies and a variety of other specialized medical services in all facilities to promote our residents' personal independence and quality of life.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Development
- Company Discounts
- Provides individual and/or family counseling to facilitate coping issues related to placement.
- Reviews the Resident’s Bill of Rights with each resident upon admission to the facility.
- Organizes and facilitates interdisciplinary family conferences.
- Attends quarterly Family Council meetings.
- Provides timely completion of psychosocial assessments upon admission and updated progress notes as required per guidelines.
- Maintains comprehensive community resources files to meet specific resident needs.
- Determines advance directive status upon admission and reviews on a yearly basis. Assists residents/families in completing advance directive when indicated
- Participates in resident care management, including Resident Care Plan Conferences.
- Provides on-going documentation as mandated under federal/state guidelines (MDS and Resident Care Plans).
- Coordinates discharge planning process, including arrangements for home health care services, appropriate living arrangements, transportation and post discharge follow up.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 1 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess LGSW, LMSW, or LCSW
Indeed Hire and Cadia Healthcare-Maryland are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $32.00 /hour
- social work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Geriatric or long term care: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- LGSW, LMSW, or LCSW (Required)
- Silver Spring, MD: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)