Your primary responsibility is to provide technical support for the DriveWealth platform - from internal broker-dealer teams using our management dashboard to external partners integrating with our REST APIs. We are seeking someone that has exceptional attention to detail and values simplicity over complexity, both in processes and communication.
- Further define and develop enhancements to existing support workflows using ticketing systems and tools.
- Become a key member of a strong Support team, bridging the gap between internal product, engineering, and client facing teams. You'll focus on ensuring a smooth client experience by tackling high priority issues and driving resolution of issues.
- Own technical customer escalations and ensure application stability, including monitoring of partner Slack channels, troubleshooting of issues, and assisting partners in remediation.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting internal and external customers.
- Experience with modern REST APIs.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and Confluence.
- Ability to work shift hours, nights and potentially weekends
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Thoughtful, patient, and direct communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years working in software engineering or technical product management at a software company
- Working knowledge of log management and analysis tools such as SumoLogic
- Knowledge of SQL and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of technical microservices architecture
- Knowledge of REST and JSON as well as POSTMAN for testing
- Experience with order/transaction, clearance and settlement processing platforms a plus
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) products
- Scripting experience with language such as Python is a plus