High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team & first employees, while reporting directly to the CTO. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
We’re seeking a front-end focused software engineer to take ownership of our application’s UI, from discovery through delivery & maintenance. The ideal team-mate is a React.JS engineer who can work with our design & other engineering team members to ideate, plan, and deliver an experience that helps our customers (B2B SaaS Marketers) reach their SEO goals. Full stack development experience with React & Ruby on Rails is a bonus, but not required.
We take pride in providing a user-friendly, fast, and streamlined experience to our customers and are looking for top-tier engineering talent to help us make that a reality. We are currently on the lookout for a driven, hardworking, creative, and collaborative software engineer to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to shape and drive the implementation and development processes that create an amazing product.
What You’ll Do:
- Report directly to the CTO
- Ship product by working in and on our tech stack: React.js, Ruby on Rails, Postgres
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to deliver on our product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Consulting & Sales teams to implement feedback and guide our platform’s user experience
- Build a set of experiences that helps marketers grow revenue by managing and coaching the executing on SEO and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Review, debug, and resolve complex problems with real-time applications.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years’ experience developing software in a SaaS environment
- Special Consideration for additional proficiency in Ruby, Rails, Python, PHP, ASP.NET, Java
- A vibrant passion for coding and creating intuitive user experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with a small, early-stage team
- Thorough understanding of web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST)
- Experience with cloud development tools like Heroku, Github, JIRA, AWS
- Working understanding of relational databases & how UI’s interact with them (Postgres)
- Experience presenting data from a back-end architecture, to analytics-oriented users.
- A track record of hard work, meeting deadlines, and exceeding job expectations