This Production Support role will support Optum’s cloud based java application called Cirrus. Cirrus is a sophisticated claim adjudication application that will revolutionize the health care industry by increasing flexibility, configurability and reliability while decreasing operational costs.
- Monitor incident input pipelines and pick up Incidents on an availability basis
- Follow up on alerts (email, text, phone, monitoring dashboards) and tickets created automatically or manually
- Create Incident, Problem, and Change Tickets in ServiceNow as required
- Access data from Monitoring, Error Logs, Queues, and Databases to analyze an Incident
- Triage issues based on knowledge of applications and it’s infrastructure, and by using Play Books
- Create/modify Play Books for Incident Triage on applications
- Re-assign Incidents based on triage knowledge required
- Communicate with Business and DEV teams as required for Triage and Root Cause Analysis
- Suggest Improvements in Architecture, Design and Implementation of the applications to increase stability
- Suggest Improvements in Monitoring and Application Logging
- Ensure OPS SLAs are not being broken
- Provide SME Triage and Root Cause Analysis in War Rooms
- Participate in 24/7 support rotations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- End user experience with Incident or Problem Management Systems (ServiceNow preferred)
- 1 years of Java development experience
- 1 years of SQL development experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to doyour life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Technical Support Analyst, Technology, Optum , Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota