Uniqueness is colourful, creativity is powerful!
We recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community here at MPB. Fostering a culture of encouragement, support and celebration of our many voices is the core mission.
Our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one with the diverse and creative photography world we serve.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of family makeup, race, sexuality, religion, gender identity, mental health or disability.
MPB is focussed on hiring great people to further enrich our growing community
If you share our values and enthusiasm for inclusive, exciting, fast paced businesses you’ll find a home at MPB.
Reaching a new phase of rapid growth mpb.com are proud to offer a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting and fast growing tech company. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse Operative to join our Brooklyn based team.
If you are a quick learner with an interest in photography and/or videography who is keen to work in an exciting, fast paced and friendly office environment then we would love to hear from you.
The Warehouse Operative at MPB is responsible for:
- Receiving and unboxing all goods in, ensuring each item is added to the company stockroom
- Ensuring all products are picked and packed in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing the quality of products, making sure we always exceed customer expectations
- Coordinating the transition of products from picking and packing to dispatching to customers
- Communicating with internal teams offering regular updates and raising problems
- Self-motivated, self starting and proactive team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Poise, tact, and calmness under pressure
- Keenness to learn and progress in a fast paced, well funded startup environment
You will possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with an accurate manner.
An interest in photography and/or videography is also a helpful start in the Customer Experience team, but we do welcome those with less knowledge of our marketplace product who are willing to jump in the deep end and learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $36,500.00 /year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
At the time of writing, all office-based staff are working from home. The plan is to transition to a socially-distanced presence in the office, most likely on a rota system, as soon as it is safe and practical to do so.
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Brooklyn, NY (Preferred)